This item need to BUILD and PAINT by yourself
- New touring car that got the title of the fastest sedan
- JTCC (All Japan Touring Car Championship), which began in 1994, is the emergence of the first champion machine.
- The appearance is a cornering machine reborn by continuous development, while it is an ordinary 4-door sedan.
- Choose Tom's team 36 and 37 cars to make it
- Suspended down to the limit, reproducing the chassis
- Complete reproduction of rugged complex roll cages
- Tapered tire corresponding to camber comes with
- Sponsor stickers to color the car body silk printing decal